Ready to join the Park City Board of REALTORS®?
Wonderful. Here’s everything you need to apply.
1. Select and print the appropriate application document:
2. Complete the forms included in the packet.
3. Scan and email the completed pages to membership@ParkCityRealtors.com. You may also bring the completed application into the office in person. (Please send in only the completed pages, not the entire document.)
4. Call the Board office at 435-200-6900 to make your membership payment.
5. New Board Members must attend new member orientation (held bi-monthly) within 60 days of joining.
NOTE: You must have a valid license issued by the Utah Division of Real Estate, and the Utah Broker with whom you are affiliated must be a member in good standing of the Park City Board of REALTORS and/or the Park City MLS before you can be an active member.
Join the Park City MLS
Participation (Broker) and Subscription (Agent) For Brokers and Agents joining the Park City MLS:
Interested in Becoming A REALTOR®?
Here are a few handy resources.
Find membership information,
requirements, and benefits here.
How to Apply
Access our REALTOR®
How We Work
Read our organization’s Code of Ethics
and our bylaws here.