CONTINUING EDUCATION STUDENT ATTENDANCE POLICY AND PROCEDURE
Purpose: To raise attendee awareness of the importance of uninterrupted attendance at courses approved for continuing education credits, to encourage attendees to take responsibility for their own punctuality, and to effectively monitor attendance and punctuality.
Prior to the course and during the introduction to each course, the policy and procedure will be explained to all attendees.
The policy and procedure of the Park City Board of REALTORS®, in accordance with state and national policy for issuing continuing education credit require that attendance must be monitored and strictly enforced. To ensure that proper attendance at continuing education classes is enforced, the following actions will be taken:
1) Students shall sign in at arrival and note the time of their arrival, each day of the class. Each day, at the conclusion of the class, students will be asked to sign out.
2) A staff representative, class monitor, and / or instructor shall note the time the class actually begins and inform those who arrive late that they are welcome to attend the class but will not receive CE credit if they arrive past the Division’s allowed time.
3) A roster of attendance and sign-in / out sheet will be forwarded to the Division of Real Estate and / or the National Association of REALTORS® within 10 business days of completion of course.
4) Payment in full is required to register. All cancellations require a 24-hour notice or registration fees are forfeit. REBAC courses must cancel 72 hours in advance.
5) A late cancel with less than 24 hours notice and all no shows will be charged $10/credit hour for class.
Director of Membership & Education
Park City Board of REALTORS®